|SESSION 01Saturday, 24 September, 2016 / 5 hrs
||• History of Super 8mm
• Super 8mm Film Stock Available Today
• Super 8mm In A Digital World
• What Can Be Achieved with Super 8mm?
- Various Techniques
- Mixing Mediums (Super 8mm & DV)
- Using Super 8mm In Film & TV Productions
• Developing Ideas
- Experimental, Documentary or Narrative
• Screening of Super 8mm Short Films
• Short Tea-Break
• Resources Available Today
• Developing, Transfers, Buying Film And Cameras
• Handling Of Super 8mm Camera
- How Does A Super 8mm Camera Work?
- Checking Super 8mm Camera Functions
- Loading Film
- Operating A Super 8mm Camera
- Shooting Night And Day
• Directorial Considerations
• Project Idea Presentation With Storyboard
• Consultation And Feedback For Project
|SESSION 02Sunday, 25 September, 2016 / 5 hrs
||• Production And Consultation
- Production / Filming
|SESSION 03Saturday, 8 October, 2016 / 2 hrs(2 weeks after film is processed and shipped home)
||• It's A Wrap!
- Screening With Super 8mm Projector (Reversal Film Only) & Critique Of Films
|TERMS & CONDITIONS
||Participation in any Freestate Productions workshop are subject to terms and conditions detailed here.Payment of a Workshop Deposit implies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.